Monday, February 21, 2011

Baseball





It's almost baseball season. Even though there's still about 2 feet, 3 feet in some areas, of snow outside, I can’t wait. . My boys play baseball and I LOVE watching them play.




It means Summer is closer than we think.

It means the Red Sox are getting ready…. (as I write this - - they just won Game #1 in Spring Training).

It means Little League is starting soon. My oldest just finished his Little League stint this past Spring. Bittersweet. I still have 5 more years with the big “O”. Babe Ruth is on the horizon as well for T. The Big Leagues.







It means another crazy mother will be sitting in the bleachers, or in my case pacing back and forth, screaming, "Come on baby, come on, keep your eye on the ball, you've done it before, you can do it again, line drive, line drive, we need a hit, come on baby!”
Then I get the evil eye for calling him, “baby”.




No comments:

Post a Comment